Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chi-Town...Woo Hoo

Russ and I took the girls to Chicago for the weekend a couple of weeks ago and had an incredible time.  Friends of ours have the most amazing condo in Chicago and we were able to stay there for the weekend and take full advantage of the city.  All I can say is WOW....lakefront view, 34th floor overlooking Navy Pier...I repeat WOW.  The girls were loving living the high life :)  On a personal note, a condo is such the way to go with three small children - 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, complete kitchen where we ate breakfast and had pizza delivered one night, a place for Russ and I to hang out after the kids fell asleep...I mean I could go on and on and on....

Get ready for a montage of pictures to recap the weekend... Shedd Aquarium, Navy Pier, Millenium Park, Rainforest Cafe, Grant Park, Pizza with friends, a boat ride (in the rain), fireworks, checked out the filming of Transformers, Rick Shaw ride (Russ and J), taxi cab rides, lunch at The Greens at Grant Park (while listening to Lollapalooza)...the list goes on and on!!!

No comments: