Monday, July 12, 2010

VBS

My big girls did VBS this year and they both loved every moment of it!  I volunteered in the Craft area and, while it was crazy busy at times, have to say I think I enjoyed it every bit as much as the girls.  It was extra special because my mom was able to help on most days also so we got to spend lots of time together (especially since she was my super helper while I was hobbling around on a hurt foot while Russ was MIA).  I don't have any pics of actual VBS.  Quite honestly, it was enough to arrive dressed and hair brushed most days but this is how we spent our afternoons at home...you can tell the week was a big hit with J :)

Sunday morning all the VBS kids sang songs and of course my children looked like deer in headlights, but I guess that time will come :)

No comments: