Thursday, July 1, 2010

May 2010

So I feel like every post starts with an apology over my absence from updating our family activities...I guess I am coming to terms with the fact that I will always be playing catch up.  That's just the way it goes :)  So, without further ado, we have been a busy family the past couple of months.  Here are some pics from the month of May - Mother's Day Tea Party at J's school, End of Year Bash, along with J's last day of school. 





End of Year Bash - Russ was traveling so thank you Grandma for keeping C for me. My hands were full with hula hooping, jump housing, face painting, hot dog eating....you get the picture!!!

And the very last day of school.  Good luck to our friends moving on to kindergarten and looking forward to seeing our friends in Mrs. Maikranz class next year!!!  We can't wait!!

No comments: