Thursday, March 25, 2010

Slow Down...You're only 5 months old!!!

In a matter of 24 hours my baby has rolled over on her own and I felt her first tooth....It's there people, she's growing up and I can't do anything to stop it.  She is such a sweet baby and I admit there is a part of me that doesn't want her to grow up.  She is (probably) my last baby and there's just a little part of me that is so sad that she is hitting these milestones so quickly.  Don't get me wrong - I celebrated, full of love and pride, clapping hands and showing her sisters.  And then I got tears in my eyes.  There are so many things that I am thankful for - three healthy girls, sisters that love each other so much, my ability to be home with these girls and to experience all of her "firsts"...the list goes on and on.  I guess my next investment should be three bricks - one for each girl when I've decided they're "big enough"!!!!

No comments: